School open as usual.
As you may be aware, there is the possibility that the weather tonight and tomorrow may be severe and that snow is possible. We are checking forecasts regularly and hope that there will be no disruption to the school.
A notice will be posted on the school website and Facebook at 6.30am. We anticipate being able to open the school in most weather conditions. However, please do not travel to school if you consider that your journey will be dangerous. Please also ensure that your child travels to school in a warm coat and suitable footwear.
A decision on the operation of the minibuses will be made in the morning at 6.30am. You will be sent a text message if there are any changes to the usual arrangements. In case of snow, the minibuses will run if it is safe to leave the school and the main roads are clear. However, the minibus drivers will need to decide whether they can travel safely down the minor roads and you may be asked to meet the minibus on a main road. You will be called if this is the case.
Thank you for your co-operation with this matter and please check the school website or Facebook from 6.30am.