Please find below, all the information necessary to get you ready for your internal exams following half term.
The relevant 2018 exam timetables for each year group will be attached in due course. Good Luck!
Pupil Advice For School Exam Week
- At the start of the exam all bags must be put at the front/back of the classroom so that only writing materials are on the desks.
- Pupils need to check that they have the equipment they may need before the start of an exam. Writing should be in black ink and pupils will need a pencil, ruler, sharpener, rubber, compasses, protractors, calculator, coloured pencils etc. to complete the tasks in the examination. Pupils should not use gel pens, highlighters or correcting pens in their answers.
- Pupils should have all their stationery in a clear plastic bag or clear plastic pencil case. The tops of calculator cases should be removed. Drinking water should be in a plain or see-through bottle with no labels. No food is allowed.
- Mobile phones and iwatches (or equivalent) should be shut down and left in the student’s school bag during all examinations. Possession of any of these items is strictly forbidden in all exams.
- All pupils should carry a reading book or revision book with them throughout exam week, but this is only for specific revision periods and is not to be used before the official end of an exam if a pupil finishes early.
Screen-Cast by Curriculum Assistant Head Mr Garwood detailing valuable revision advice.